Mineral Exploration Drilling
- Exploring for minerals, precious metals, or base metals?
- Designing a new mine and determining the subterranean characteristics of your mine site?
- Expanding your mine?
- Re-opening an abandoned mine?
- Closing and monitoring an abandoned mine?
Quality matters at every stage of mineral exploration and mining – drilling clean, straight, on-target holes is essential. Our drilling teams have the skills, equipment, and tooling to drill straighter, on-target holes through any substrate. As conditions change, we adjust drilling methods and rigs to deliver the results you need on time and within budget.
- Geotechnical drilling
- Environmental drilling
- Well abandonment
- Mine water supply drilling
- Mine dewatering wells
Premier Drilling has the drilling expertise, equipment, and specialized tooling to safely and efficiently deliver the drilling services your mineral exploration project requires.
As you review core and chip samples at your drilling site, you may want to adjust the project scope based on your findings. Your Premier Drilling management team is available to discuss your ideas and change requests and update your project scope to keep your project on track and get the samples and information you need.
Drilling Services, Methods, and Equipment
We inspect every piece of drilling and support equipment before it leaves our shop to ensure it can complete your project safely and efficiently. Our crews are adept at operating our drill rigs in multiple modes, seamlessly switching drilling methods when substrates change, and adjusting as needed to deliver results – no matter what challenges arise.
- Reverse Circulation (RC) Exploration
- Core Exploration
- Vertical and Angle Holes
- Depth capabilities to 4,000 feet
- 5 ½” and 7″ Dual Tube Reverse Circulation
- PQ/HQ/NQ Wireline Diamond Core Drilling
- Direct Mud/Air Rotary Drilling
- Down the Hole Hammer
- Monitor Wells
- Packer Testing
Your drilling crew will arrive prepared and have the experience and expertise to safely and efficiently complete your mine or mineral exploration drilling, no matter the challenges.
Our top priority is to ensure your project site is safe and everyone leaves safely at the end of each shift. Every drilling team member is prepared and committed to drilling safety.
- Completed safety training; attends daily safety meetings
- Up-to-date safety certifications
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Experienced with the rigs and equipment at your site
- Equipment is well-maintained; many have additional safety features
- Supported by our Safety Director, Jeff Goff, before, during, and after your project.
Territory: Nevada and California
Dedicated to Your Success
Contact us today to discuss your project with a mine and mineral drilling and sampling expert.